Monday, December 13, 2010

Sweet Baby Thad!




I can't leave out my Baby Thadeus! Well at the Birthday party it was Thadeus's first time eating Solids (Carrots)! He had rice cereal before, but I decided to start him on his veggies. If any of that makes sense... lol! Anyways, he turned 6 months on Nov. 23rd! Can you believe it... So basically he will be 7 months next week.

He is the best baby EVER! And such a blessing to have. He is my saving grace after a hard day! Eli is so challenging some times (Terrible 2's MEMBER) and Thadeus just reminds me that its ok! He reminds me of the great blessing it is to have such amazing stong willed boys! Obviously, I am just a little emotional tonight, but am feeling so grateful for my boys in my life! Thadeus can roll over, sit by himself, and is ALWAYS HAPPY! Seriously he is! Just one smile from that kid and he just melts you... Thank you Thad for being the little sweet baby you are!!! I love you!


No comments: