Monday, December 13, 2010

Elijah's 2nd Birthday Party!



My Sweet Baby Boy isn't a baby any more! I know this is a very late Blog, but with good reason... My little Eli turned 2 ("sigh")! He turned two Sept 12th.. I decided to wait to celebrate it when Luke came home from R&R. It was just a small little party, that we all could enjoy.

Elijah Dale Park is such an amazing little kid! He loves cars, trains, rocket (little Einsteins), books, Toy Story, his little brother, his daddy, loves being outdoors, and loves to be into everything. He also loves to be a little helper, loves to make his little brother laugh, and basically loves to love anyone he can. He is my little man! I am so grateful for him and probable don't show it enough! He brings the light and love in my life that no one could. He makes me laugh, cry, mad, etc... Just like his daddy does! He is also very much a two year old! I am hoping the fit throwing and the terrible two stage will end soon. But most of all I love to wake up to his smiling face! He is always happy to see me and so willing to show his love to me and everyone else. He teaches me everyday! I am so blessed to have such a sweet and innocent spirit in my life! I love you my little Googy (Eli)!



Well, enough of the sappy mom stuff... We had an awesome party for him. It was Nascar themed! I am so mad I didn't take a picture of the tire we had out front. Luke was so nice to get our spare tire out and put balloons on it, it was outside so everyone new the party was here! So sweet and really neat. Thanks babe! So we had Papa Johns Pizza (my fav), sprite and raspberry sherbet punch, and of course cake and ice cream!


Here are my attempted decorations... Thanks to my mom and Luke for you help. I didn't have much time to do it all. But I think it turned out fantastic!

Presents! Presents! Presents! Eli had a blast opening all of them. Thank you to all who gave him one! He loves every single one of them. At the end of it, he was sick of opening the presents! LOL He just wanted to sit and play with the presents he had! My funny Kid! Well, I just wan to wish my Little Eli a Happy 2nd Birthday! And I am so glad Luke was able to experience it with me...

No comments: