Thursday, December 9, 2010

Picking Luke up!

Traveling back to the U.S. from Afghanistan is a long process... It takes up to a week or more. The day before Luke left he got really sick, he had to have 2 IV's from dehydration. The doctors there were not going to let him come home. But since he had kidney stones there was not much they could do with him there. So Luke's travel home he was passing kidney stones and was heavily drugged with pain meds. So when I finally picked him up at the airport Oct 29th, he looked like a walking ZOMBIE! My poor hubby! My brother in law Matt hooked us up with some great reservation a "THE M RESORT", it was an amazing suite! Thank you Matt! This is a picture of us at the Hotel headed out for some dinner! Which we had Capriotti's... Yum! It was a great night together! I am so grateful to have such an amazing husband. I love you baby!!!

1 comment:

Natalie Bergquist said...

Yeah! Glad you're back and in the mood the catch up! Blog looks great! =)