Thursday, December 9, 2010

Halloween 2010


Well sorry for the long wait on the post... But I am going to try to completely update the blog within the next few days! Luke says it is my chore for the week.
So... For Halloween we did our dressing up for the Trunk'r'Treat, a few days before Halloween. Luke coming home for R&R somewhere around Halloween, so I we had our Halloween a few days before just in case. Eli dressed up as a pirate... He did not won't to wear all of his costume so you can't really see his outfit in full. Thadeus was a cute little dinosaur, and I was a pretty fairy! (didn't put much thought to any of the costumes, they were all borrowed. I was to stressed with Luke coming home and didn't have much time). Eli went around to all the trunks to get candy and thought it was the greatest thing i the world. It was fun to see him enjoy it this year. Last year he didn't like putting his candy in his bag, he would cry a scream. Didn't understand the part that he was going to get more candy! Anyways, it was a fun year, hopefully next year I can enjoy it a little more!

No comments: