Monday, February 28, 2011


This is a picture of me standing in front of my Hootch. It has been snowing for the last 12 hrs. And the storm is supposed to last 3 days, So i am not excited because it is freakin cold and when the sun comes up it gets super wet and then it is just mud everywhere and that blows.

This other picture, is a picture of my room it is not very big, it is prefect for me and i modified it a little to make sure i had plenty of room. I made a couple of selves, and a cloths rack and a computer Desk. Then i found that metal cabinet for the rest of my stuff. As for the rug looking thing on the wall i bought that from the Locals at a outside flee market they call a bizare. Its not so bad out here i just miss the wife and kids. Love You Guys and Miss You So Much. Love your Daddy and Hubby

1 comment:

Natalie Bergquist said...

Hi Luke!!!! This is so neat! Didn't know you blogged but love seeing a piece of what's going on in your life right now. Thanks for posting pics for us to see. Stay safe! We pray for "Uncle Luke" (remember these are Porter prayers) every night! Love you; stay safe brother. =D