Friday, February 11, 2011

Signing Time LOVER!


My sweet baby Thadeus! I love him more and more everyday.. Thadeus is 8 1/2 months now and is such a joy. He LOVES his older brother Eli, I think more then he loves me... lol! Just today he sat up by himself for the first time today! And has been doing it all day. He has 4 teeth now. The top two and the bottom two. And is seriously the happiest baby! He hates to be left alone in any room. Likes too be in the middle of everything and just observe.


One of is favorite things right now is "Signing Time!" Which is good, we will be watching alot of it for the next couple of years. And it tends to be a little annoying. ha ha! He loves to hear singing, and will try to sing with you. He will smile and laugh and clap his hands anytime he hears a fun songs he likes! I love my little Thadeus, he is truly such a joy in my life. I couldn't imagine life with out him! I love you Thad!

1 comment:

Natalie Bergquist said...

Precious kid!!! You kidding me?! Porter and I LOOOOVE signing time. His favorite is the Rainbow song. Boy loves himself some colors. =P