Friday, February 11, 2011

Matching Church Boys!


So funny story... This was in Jan before we left to Clarksville, I think our last Sunday. Anyways, I just wanted to get the boys together in a picture before I changed them out of there clothes. It was first my fault for waiting til after church to take them. But Eli and Thadeus are so funny. You can seriously see how different they really are. Eli was being a stink in probable 95% of the pictures. HE DID NOT WANT TO TAKE A PICTURE! I was trying everything. Lol. But I think it is funny how good a sport Thadeus is!


Now finally I got Eli to corporate with me and he wanted to get Thadeus closer and ended up just putting him in a choke hold.



Thadeus is just so cute!!! Love him!

Had to get a picture of Eli... Even though he is pouting... He is still cute!


Probable the best of them together and it is still not even that great! I love my boys and am really enjoying every minute with them!

1 comment:

Natalie Bergquist said...

Now these pictures are just hilarious. So glad you are back to blogging!