Saturday, December 26, 2009

Our Christmas Holiday!

Only being in our new place for a week, I tried to have as most Christmas Spirit as I could. We didn't have any Christmas Shopping done, which we still don't.....Anyways, this was a very chill Christmas, it was much needed to be that way. Most of our money was spent on the move, so we didn't do anything big. Luke and I got Eli, I mean Santa got Eli a "little tikes, Basketball Hoop." Which he loves!!! Christmas Eve we had the pleasure to have a nice chat with both sides of the family. My parents surprised the Family by publishing there first Children's Book called "Coral Cove and Rudy's Big Discovery." So that was fun too know, and there are also planning on finishing 3 or 4 more children's books by the end of next year. WOW! GO MOM AND DAD!!! Whoohoo!!! We also all three of us made Christmas Cookies, Eli loved putting sprinkle on the sugar cookies.
Christmas morning we all slept in till after ten, then I couldn't take it anymore, I woke everyone up. I was too excited! Eli had a ball putting the basketball in the hoop. Loved it! Also, it took him a little bit to figure out opening presents, first he just carried about the ribbon then the present, then he figured out that there are cool presents under the ribbon and paper. He had so much fun opening everyone's presents. Haha!

And I would like to say thanks to Nana and Papa, and Grandma and Grandpa for our wonderful presents. We enjoyed everyone of them! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!! Here are a few pictures of that day. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! Love ya!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you guys had a good Christmas! Miss ya!

Natalie Bergquist said...

I miss you guys!!!!!!!!!! Eli look sooooooooo cute in his Christmas jammies and with his basketball hoop. Porter wants his cousin back...