Monday, December 7, 2009

Birthday Surprise!

Well I would like to thank everyone for a wonderful 23rd Birthday, especially my wonderful husband. We have had a very very long couple of months and so I will try to update you on as much as possible. First I will show you a few pictures of my Birthday, Luke surprised me and bought me the camera I have been wanting for months now. He also took me to one of my favorites restaurants, Pf Chang's to eat. Also our dear friends and old neighbors, The Teahans, surprised me and bought a birthday cake and sang happy birthday to me. Also Eli and Luke got me a singing card which was so cute, Eli could not put it down, he loves it!


My sweet Husband!



So on to further news... We have finally found out where we are moving... Fort Campbell,Ky! And we are just excited that we are finally able to know where we are moving. We move this Friday the 11th, so we have alot of packing to do. Luke of course will be moving most of the stuff. We won't find out what we are having until probable the end of December or sometime in January. Luke and I are pretty positive it is a girl, but would be very happy with either or. Well I have to get to packing, so hope all is well. I will post a few more pictures before I go.

My sexy sexy husband of mine. Being patient with his camera happy wife!


Cute little Eli, noticing my new camera. Not the best picture of him, but I think he is just so cute in it. He is coming up on 15 months. Where does the time go?!.

Elijah, Braden and Bethany watching veggi tales. Good luck to the Teahans in there first big move. Braden and Eli are such good little friends. We will miss you guys!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

We'll miss you too!!!