Monday, December 7, 2009

"My Not So Little Eli"

So another post... I wanted to post some cute stuff about Eli. I am enjoying every minute I have with him. He is really just turning out just like Luke. He is so funny, he loves just to make you laugh and at the same time loves to love you. Elijah loves little babies and tries to take care of them."SO CUTE!" He does point at my tummy and says "Baby Baby Baby Baby." I am sure he doesn't really know what it means, but he only does it to me, I think maybe in some way he really does kind of know what is going on. He is really going to be a great older brother.
Also he is very tall, he can reach on top of any counter, and is basically a little mess.

Well, all I want to say is, I am very greatful for my little Eli. What a joy he is to me in such a chaotic world. He makes my day every day just to be with him. I can't wait for this next little being, Luke and I are bringing into this world. And am excited to see Eli become older brother.



2 comments:

Miriam H said...

Eli is so cute and big! I am actually tearing up right now because I miss you guys so much. I am so extremely sad that you aren't coming for x mas.....Lincoln just said that he misses his little buddy eli!

Miriam H said...

More Pictures of Rachael Pregnant Please!!!