Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Well we sure enjoyed a nice quite Christmas. It started Tuesday celebrating Christmas with the Park side, having soup and all meeting at temple square to look at the lights, nativity, and of course have some yummy hot cocoa. Thanks to Sheila, Eli was nice and bundled up in his new winter suit. It was my first Christmas ever seeing the Salt Lake temples Christmas lights. Its beautiful! The spirit is so strong and reminds me of why I really love this holiday.
Now for Christmas Eve I ended up making a turkey dinner. It was my first turkey, it turned out ok. A learning experience for sure. Anyways, I invited Bridger and Trevor to have dinner with us. Trevor ended up falling asleep and staying the night in our semi-guest room. When we all woke up, Trevor happened to be snowed in. We woke up to a beautiful blizzard, which I don't think I mentioned my first White Christmas. Trevor ended up leaving around 3 in the afternoon. I know it wasn't the Christmas he was thinking he would have. Moving on.... Luke made all of us some yummy breakfast which was; Homemade hashbrown's, eggs from Jeff's chickens, and bacon from the latest Jimmy and Dean ( from the farm). I do have to say it, Luke is turning me into a country girl! lol We finally opened presents after that.
Don't tell me, I know I look great! Lol NOT! But here are our matching footie pajamas from last Christmas. It going to be a tradition to wear them every Christmas. (Luke doesn't know yet.) Anyways our favorite part was giving Eli his big present. We got him a horse jumper. It was the sweetest thing. He knew it was for him, and once he sat in it he just jumped in it for hours. Every time he jumps in it, it Na's and giddy ups! So cute. Way worth the investment. It was so fun to have such a small Christmas with just our family, and Trevor. Lol! No joke the weather was serious stuff. lol....


Eli also loved the fun presents he got from Nana and Papa... He just doesn't know it yet! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family and to be able to have the gospel in my life. To celebrate the Birth of Christ is such a spiritual and joyous experience for me. I wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy New Years! Bring it 2009!~
Dogs enjoying what Santa brought them.

Eli is enjoying his new raddle and loves to flash everyone with his little Budha belly!


1 comment:

Christensens said...

Your little guy is getting so big!