Thursday, December 25, 2008

Eli's First Roll Over!


Well he did it! I knew he could. Well the story goes.... I was changing Eli's diaper the back of his head was toward the tv. I left to do something, and when I came back he scooted around to see the tv to watch "ELF". I decided to give him some tummy time, he just kind of looked at me like, "what the heck mom, I am trying to watch tv." So he swung him self over and there you go there is his first roll over. I put him on his tummy and he did it over and over again. He was laughing sure proud of himself. The pictures below are him in the process of rolling over. I love being a mother it is so rewarding in everyway.

Look at those big eyes. He is precious in everyway!
There is one of his rollovers!
Rolled over and back watching tv. That a boy Eli, that a boy!

No comments: