Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Easter!

I know Easter was over a month ago, but I am now finally getting to them and am going to show you the fun pictures we had. We had two Easters, one in Coalville and the other in Saint George. Both were tons of fun.

I will first start with Coalville... It was great to be up at the farm! I have more pictures at the farm but that is another day and another post. The Easter Bunny came and put eggs in the snow everywhere. Eli had a blast picking them up with Daddy! I did kind of a sloppy job with these collages, but I wanted everyone to see the fun we had.

Now in Saint George, we also had a blast. It was a little warmer there I can say that. And I think I may have caught the Easter Bunny in action, or should I say Easter Bunnies... And of course had to post the cute little bunny Lucy! Too Cute!

Well Thanks to everyone who had a part in our Easter. It was one to remember.

1 comment:

Natalie Bergquist said...

Awwwww, me and my Eli! Thanks!!!!!!!
=D Miss you guys