Sunday, April 5, 2009

My Lukie Wookie!

How could this day be any better... First off I got to listen to our great prophets and apostles and great leaders of our church. Always great to hear there wisdom and counsel. Second I got to talk to Luke for like 30 minutes. I haven't talked to him in two weeks. So it was really nice to talk to him. Luke is doing really well... I just want to mention, wife's are ALWAYS right. Before Luke left he had a hang nail on his big toe that was all infected and stuff. I told him to go to the doctor and get it looked at before he left. So he goes, says his foot was still the same and someone stepped on his toe, so he ended up going to th hospital, doctors numbed his toe and removed half his toe nail. Ha Ha! My poor Luke! Maybe he will learn his lesson one day. But really he is doing awesome, said he went through the gas chambers yesterday, didn't like that much. He doesn't really mind it, just misses Eli and I! Well folks... That is all I got for now! See Ya!

1 comment:

Christensens said...

I'm glad that Luke is doing good. Josh remembers the gas chamber all too well! I have been thinking about you alot and miss hanging out! We had alot of fun together....