Sunday, April 26, 2009

30 day Count Down!

Its finally 30 days... Yes 30 Days till I can see my man and Eli can see his father! And I am so excited. Yes everyone I did talk to him today! He is doing well... More then half way thru and am so proud of him. He past his rifel range shooting and will be getting an award for "THE SHARP SHOOTER", he also passed his second PT TEST. So one more PT TEST and he is home free. Well he told me a couple of fun stories: First; They were learning there IUD shooting ( don't know what that stands for) it is where you are in a jeep and a ground bomb goes off, so they have to quickly get out and move into the forest and start shooting at the enemy. Pretty cool, huh?! As they were running into the trees, the guy in front of him accidently snaped a branch into his eye. So his eye is all cut up and everyone thinks he has pink eye. He is fine and will be going to sick all tomorrow to get it checked out. Now second, I don't really remember the second.... Sorry! But overall he is doing really well.... And it looks like Eli and I will be moving to Alabama in June. It is not final yet, but the chances are very good. Luke won't find out until the first week he is there. So I will let you know as soon as I know. Well hope ya'll are well. Peace!

1 comment:

Christensens said...

Alabama!? Wow! Sounds like things are going good for you. I miss you..we should get together before the big move.