Saturday, June 25, 2011

Character Brunch




We went to a character brunch today, which is basically a meet and greet for all the Super Heros and Disney Princesses! Eli thought it was pretty cool. He was scared of Hulk and Shrek! lol and I think his favorite was either Iron Man or Spider Man. My favorite was Iron Man!!! We had a blast but it lost Elis attention quicker then I thought so we weren't there for very long. But we enjoyed it while we were there!


Of course....Iron Man!


Spider man!!!


Captain America!


Funny story! I tired to get him to take a picture with Belle and he was mad that I would make him do that!!! Haha! Not the greatest picture but it is to funny!!!

1 comment:

Natalie Bergquist said...

What a fun thing to do! Lucky Eli. Just showed Porter the pictures and he got all excited about Spider Man w/ his cousin E-why!