Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My Garden!




Just wanted to show what I have been working on lately. The first pics are of the front yard. I weeded, planted flowers, and layed down mulch. It was alot of hard work but worth it... I think it looks really nice. Lets see how long the flowers survive!
The next to pictures is my pride and joy... It is my first garden in my backyard. My good friends Sara and Chaz (my neighbors) have been so kind to help me out on it. Chaz built a compost pile (you can see it in the back by the fence). We planted all of our spring veggies. Which include but not limited too... 3 kinds of Peas, carrots, spinach, radishes, onions, strawberries, broccoli... And we will plant more in a month or so. They have already started to sprout. I am hoping that it turns out. It has been such a learning experience for me and have had so much fun working on it. Can't wait til next year when I get Luke to help me out with it!

PS. I have posted lots of pictures, so make sure you click older posts at the bottom to see it all... Sorry not to much writing not much in a writing mood. ENJOY!

PPS... Luke, I love you and miss you.. Hope these pictures bring you joy and hope. Can't wait to hold you in my arms in a few months. It is almost over! I love you and will Love you FOREVER AND ALWAYS!!!! XOXOXoxoxoXOOXXO
Posted by Picasa

No comments: