Tuesday, September 21, 2010

RODEO ROUND UP!

Well yes, somehow during all this crazyness we made time to attend the Saint George Rodeo! It was alot of fun. I really enjoy going. But as you can tell by all the pictures, Eli was exhausted!!! And that is an understatement!lol He did find time to enjoy seeing all of the horses and animals.
When they started the Rodeo, they made a special tribute to the Troops, Fireman, Police, etc.. I thought it was really neat. Eli loved the Tank! I went with my sisters, minus two, Melissa and Becky, but it was a blast to go with everyone. I forgot how much I missed being around the family. Love you guys!

Now I Have blogged a ton! I am finally somewhat caught up. So when you get down to the bottom of the page. Make sure to Hit Older Posts, Cause there are New Posts that are still on there. I think I have done like 7 or so new posts. So make sure you catch them all!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Miriam H said...

Thanks for updating!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are such cute boys good thing they look just like there father.

I love you honey and you should really add thadeus to the Family stick figures on the bottom of the page. I love you and you look amazing with your new hair due. I love you and will talk to you soon love your wonderful husband.

Luke

Natalie Bergquist said...

Does Luke love you? I'm not sure. =P Great posts!!!!! And I LOOOOOVE the new hair and esp the bangs. They look so amazing. Love those baby boys too! Love it all!