Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Gymnastics... March 2010

I know it has been to long since I have blogged. But life for me isn't giving me any breaks! Argh... So while the laundry is being washed I decided I would quickly try to catch up.

Well way back in March my friend Sara and I decided we would put the boys into gymnastics. It was a great idea until we realized we had to make them sit and pay attention the whole time, instead of (which i prefer) them just run around for and hour and call it good. So the pictures I took was from the 1st week. I think I ended up being more exhausted then Eli , but it was alot of fun to see Marek and Eli try to do gymnastics.


Thanks Marek and Sara for doing it with us the one week you came... LOL!









3 comments:

Miriam H said...

That looks like a lot of fun! But ya that would suck to try and make them sit and listen instead of just letting them play on the equipment or whatever.

4everboys said...

Good times. I mean, good time. We will have to try again another month. Maybe. ;)

Natalie Bergquist said...

Good job Eli!!! Staying in your Uncle Aaron's footsteps!!! =P That is adorable. Wish you guys were here to do swimming lessons with us this summer. =) We love you!