Thursday, February 11, 2010

Our trip to Georgia!




Well within this busy schedule we have here, we found a nice four day weekend to go visit my parents in Georgia. I did bring my camera hoping to get some pictures, but only took these three pictures, pretty sad on my part. But thats what you get. So we drove down on a Friday, it ended up being about a 5 hour drive. We had lots of fun with my parents, as we always do. Did lots of things, got lost, went to the mall, got lost, went to a cool restuarant in Atlanta, got lost, and last but not least Luke and I went on a much needed date while my mom watched Eli back at the hotel. We went to the movies which is such a treat, we so rarely go. We saw "Avatar" in 3-D. Which was AWESOME! LOVED IT! So romantic and so much cool action. If you haven't seen it, you need to finish reading my blog and go. lol! Anyways Thanks Mom and Dad for an awesome weekend.

Also these pictures are of Eli in the mall riding the fun little rides they have there. Every time we go to a mall he hast to ride them. They are his favorite!

2 comments:

4everboys said...

Yay! You finally updated! I am so proud of you :) Cute pictures!

Miriam H said...

fun! Wish we could get a visit from ya! We miss you guys