Monday, March 16, 2009

Missing Home

Sorry haven't updated in a while... Luke is officially in the army! We are very excited and ready to get this boot camp and training over with. Luke is in reception right now and doesn't officially start basic till Friday, March 20th. He is pretty excited and I think really liking it. He was home sick for the first couple of days. But now is getting used to being away. Luke really misses Eli and is really sad to miss his first year. Good News though, we found out that when Luke goes to AIT, I will be able to visit him on the weekends. So I figure I will go visit him every other week or so. Well that is the plan anyways. SO.. To sum it up Luke is doing really well, getting to know the army life. Don't have any addresses yet but will post it when I find out. Which he says he will find out the first day of boot camp. So wish him luck. Hope you are all well. Eli and I are doing GREAT! Well.. as good as we can be!

No comments: