Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!





Well Happy Valentines to everyone. What a fun day to spend with your valentine (for those who have one, if not this day just sucks)! Anyways I just want to tell you how much I love my hubby wubby Luke! He is truely my other half. This morning I come to wake up to a single red and white rose in a vase from our wedding that says Luke & Rachael on it, a cute teddy bear, and a card. I do have to tell you about this card... It is a Little Mermaid card(my favorite movie of all time) and he wrote inside. "I love you more than you love little mermaid.But just a little more." How sweet is that. Well Luke I love you way more than little mermaid. Luke thank you for being my valentine, my eternal companion, my husband, and my childrens father... I love you honey.... Eli and I love you!

1 comment:

Natalie Bergquist said...

YEA!!!!!! Good boy Luke--a sweet surprise for Valentine's Day! Does this make up for last year? =)