Sunday, May 4, 2008

Aunts and Uncles




We would both like to say that we love being Aunts and Uncles to all of our great neices and nephews. I went down to Saint George for the week and watched my nephews Lincoln and Peyton. We had a blast! Gage (on the right) is such a sweet heart! Hope mine is just as great if not even greater. lol! Rylee and Bo we had a great time visiting with them. This was them up at the farm. And of course our sweet little Peyton first T-ball game. So fun to watch him play. And thanks kid for helping me out last week. Well we love are of our neices and nephews and hope all is well with everyone.

3 comments:

Miriam H said...

Hey Rach, I'm glad you made some posts finally! Thanks again for being such a life saver and doing such a great job at it. I love you and owe you a big one!!!

Christensens said...

They are so cute! Glad you had a good time.

Bree said...

Happy (soon to be) mothers day! (;