Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The most recent!

So as you all know we do live in Saint George and are both working full time. Luke is working in a Warehouse for "TRUAUDIO." He is now looking for a new job or hoping for that raise they promised him. I on the other hand just got done serving 8 months of my life as a Full Time Nanny. Best and Hardest thing I ever did. I love those kids as my own and wish them all the best in life and hope the will find happiness where ever life brings them. I am working at SOS staffing service...They sent me over to the ZION FACTORY STORES in the management office. I love it! It really is alot of fun. I am hoping within the week they decide to hire me as there full time employee... Only time will tell. Before I go I want to tell you my favorite phrase, "When life throws you lemons, you make lemonade." Isn't that the truth!

1 comment:

The lady said...

so what do you do when life throws you somethin else.. like Almonds?